By Dr Izharul Hasan
Herbal Medicine and Cupping Therapy Clinic, F 36, DB Gupta Market, Karol bagh, New Delhi, M 8287833547
PRP treatment includes so many steps, starting from drawing of blood from patient’s body to preparing the injection to place it to the damaged part.
1. Blood is taken from the patient’s arm and there is a certain limit of blood to be drawn as per the authentic process.
2. A doctor or a specialist in this field prepares the substance for the injection.
3. The affected area needs to be cleaned before the treatment.
4. Patients should feel relaxed during the procedure.
5. Doctors inject the solution in a small amount to the affected area using a syringe and a needle.
What is the Cost of PRP?
On an average, it costs between Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- for each session. Total cost depends upon the area being treated & the condition.
Treatment at herbal medicine and cupping therapy clinic, is being carried out by professional doctors & all equipment’s used are of high grade and are of world class quality.
Offer at our center:-
Get 100% Safe Non-surgical hair treatment PRP just Rs 3200/-only with 1 month hair serum. Call now 8287833547. Guaranteed results by 15 years experienced professional doctor. No Pain No swelling, No scar, Natural procedure, sanitized & contactless. Call Now for free consultation 8287833547.
After-care of PRP
You need to follow a few things to take care of this condition or to get a better result from this treatment: Stop taking anti-inflammatory pain medication as doctors prescribe other names in place of it.
Protect the affected area with the best care.
Dr. Izharul hasan is a prominent specialist known for his dedicated services from past 15 years. He owns a clinic Herbal Medicine and Cupping Therapy, F 36 DB Gupta Market, Karol bagh, New Delhi where you can get pioneering options of PRP and Mesotherapy treatment for pain management, face and hair in Delhi, India.