Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi
Generally men and women, who have hair loss problem, try to conceal it behind a new hairstyle, scarves or hats. However, it is better option to start treatment before the condition gets worse. Hair loss cannot just affect the hair on your scalp, but it can affect your body hair as well. Many of such cases are due to the patient’s genetic makeup or any medical condition. Sometimes hair loss can be due to your body’s reaction to specific medications as well or after any illness.
Hair loss can affect anyone, irrespective of the gender and age. The baldness caused by hair loss is more common in males than females and it affects more at old age and affects more if the patient has a family history of hair loss. Here at Esthetic Clinics we offer many types of anti-hair loss treatment procedures.
Common causes for hair loss?
- The most common cause of hair loss is androgenic alopecia, which is commonly known as male bald patterning. It can be due to genetically reasons or due to aging.
- The female version of androgenic alopecia can be attributed to the hormonal disturbance in one’s body system which also can be genetically.
- Another reason is Telogen effluvium, which is the type of hair loss caused by stress. This type of hair loss can also be caused due to illness, after child birth, weight loss, pregnancy or any kind of nutritional deficiency.
- Certain drugs like anti-cancer medications and radiation or chemotherapy for treatment can also cause hair loss.
- Patchy hair loss also termed alopecia areata, which occurs suddenly on any part of the body where hair grow.
- Trichotillomania, due to pulling of hair deliberately; this is a psychological disorder.
- Scarring alopecia occurs due to skin diseases like lichen planus, lupus etc. and they are irreversible.
Benefits of Hair Treatment at our center:
- Surgery is not necessary, so patients do not have to go through a long recovery. Gentle injections avoid scarring that can occur from a traditional hair transplant
- Hair growth typically becomes visible within 3 months from the first hair treatment session
- Decreases DHT Level
- Increases hair roots
- Saves you from hair falling
- Increases thickness of hair
- Increases density of hair
- Make strong hair
- Miracle results
- Long time effects
- No side effects
- Increases hair strength
- Activates Hair follicles
About Dr Izharul Hasan
Dr. Izharul Hasan is a prominent specialist known for his dedicated services from past 15 years. He owns a clinic Herbal Medicine and Cupping Therapy, F 36 DB Gupta Market, Karol bagh, New Delhi where you can get pioneering options of PRP and Mesotherapy treatment for pain management, face and hair in Delhi, India. Dr. Izharul Hasan knows the secrets of anti-aging, the insider tips and tricks on how to achieve healthy, beautiful radiant skin and everything in between. We hope that you have found the information contained in this post interesting. There are a lot more posts on the variety of services and conditions we treat and offer at our clinic. You may still have some questions, so, why not get in touch with us. We will be happy to discuss these with you.
Herbal Medicine and Cupping Therapy Clinic, F 36, DB Gupta Market, Karol bagh, New Delhi, M 8287833547