Hair restoration Mesotherapy option ultimate guide
By Dr Izharul Hasan
Herbal Medicine and Cupping Therapy Clinic, F 36, DB Gupta Market, Karol bagh, New Delhi, M 8287833547
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical technique to reduce hair loss and it promotes hair growth by injecting nutrient-rich liquid into the mesoderm of the scalp, which is a layer that lies between the tissue of the skin and the layer of fats.
How does Mesotherapy work
- A mixture of nutrient boosters, comprising of vitamins, minerals, and DHT (dihydrotestosterone) blockers injected into the mesoderm in order to stimulate hair growth and reverse hair loss. (DHT is the androgen hormone that damages hair follicles on the scalp.)
- Then it injected in your scalp with the help of an injection gun in the least painful manner.
- It works because it increases blood circulation to the weakened or dormant hair follicles, boosts cell metabolism, stimulates collagen; replaces the vitamins and minerals that we lose as we age, and neutralizes the DHT(follicle-killing) hormone; thus curbing hair loss and encouraging hair growth.
The treatment encompasses about eight sessions, one every week for the duration of half an hour each. Effects start becoming visible by the fifth session and known to have a success rate of 90-92%.
It is effective for treating androgenetic alopecia, but it also treats hair loss due to other causes such as nutritional deficiencies, chronic illness, weather changes, stress, etc. It can not only be used for treating balding, patchy hair loss, progressive thinning of hair, but also for dandruff. People with dermal inflammation, skin disorders, diabetes, hemophilia, and pregnancy should not do mesotherapy as it may deteriorate their health condition.
- Safe, simple and comfortable procedure
- Short duration (~30 minutes)
- Virtually painless
- No pre or post precautionary measures required
Mesotherapy Side effects
They are rare, the most common being bruising, which usually heals within a week; and soreness in the scalp region, that may last for a couple of days.
Mesotherapy vs PRP for hair
- PRP involves multiple injections which platelet-rich plasma, while mesotherapy involves those of hyaluronic acid.
- Mesotherapy injects it into the mesoderm (middle layer) of skin, while PRP administered on any layer of the skin to be treated.
- Mesotherapy requires about 5-8 sessions, PRP takes about 7-10 for visible results.
- Each session of mesotherapy, as well as PRP, takes about half an hour and one hour respectively.
Dr. Izharul hasan is a prominent specialist known for his dedicated services from past 15 years. He owns a clinic Herbal Medicine and Cupping Therapy, F 36 DB Gupta Market, Karol bagh, New Delhi where you can get pioneering options of PRP and Mesotherapy treatment for pain management, face and hair in Delhi, India.