PRP for Sexual Disorders
By Dr Izharul Hasan
Herbal Medicine and Cupping Therapy Clinic, F 36, DB Gupta Market, Karol bagh, New Delhi, M 8287833547
Sexual dysfunction or the inability to have satisfactory intercourse is a common problem. Around 31% of men and 43% of women express problems with intimacy at some time in their relationships. While many patients have their problems diagnosed as psychological, PRP for sexual disorders can help with the physical causes. This is one treatment option you can safely get without the fear of any possible side effects. That’s because the procedure is based on a serum that doctors create from the blood of individual patients.
Here are some of the conditions for which your doctor may recommend PRP for erectile dysfunction.
- Side effects of medications
- Excessive intake of alcohol
- Stress related to professional or personal issues
- Medical problems like diabetes or hypertension
- Hormone imbalances
- After effects of prostate or bladder surgery
Your doctor will explore the possible causes of your dysfunction and recommend treatments such as:
- Lifestyle changes
- Correcting medical issues
- Substitutions in the prescription medicines you’re taking.
- Counseling to help with the psychological problems
- PRP for sexual disorders to help with injuries and the after-effects of surgery
How the PRP Injection for Men Helps
- The PRP serum has the essential growth factors to repair and grow new tissues. For this reason, you may notice an increased girth.
- PRP therapy can grow new blood vessels that improve blood circulation. The better supply of blood may give you higher quality and longer-lasting erections.
- If your ED is a result of damaged nerves, PRP can repair the nerves for improved sensations.
- In case your sexual disorder is related to scarring after an injury or surgery, PRP can repair the layer of collagen and elastin in the tissues.
- It can also grow new blood vessels to rejuvenate the male organ entirely.
- Getting treatment can act as a psychological boost and restore functioning by easing some of the nervousness
PRP treatments work without the need for taking medications that may have potentially harmful side effects.
Dr. Izharul hasan is a prominent specialist known for his dedicated services from past 15 years. He owns a clinic Herbal Medicine and Cupping Therapy, F 36 DB Gupta Market, Karol bagh, New Delhi where you can get pioneering options of PRP and Mesotherapy treatment for pain management, face and hair in Delhi, India.