8 Benefits of PRP Treatment
Do you know what PRP treatment is and multiple benefits it has? In our clinic in Herbal Medicine & Cupping Therapy Clinic, it is one of the most demanded and successful treatments thanks to the beneficial characteristics of this substance.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a painless, noninvasive cosmetic treatment that involves applying an injection of blood plasma from a person’s blood sample to the skin. This substance contains plasma proteins and platelets that allow cell regeneration and skin rejuvenation.
Its application is usually up to 4 sessions per year to enjoy its properties.
Benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma – Herbal Medicine & Cupping Therapy Clinic
If you want to learn more about this treatment and find out how it can help you show off a luminous, hydrated face, read these eight benefits of platelet-rich plasma below carefully.
1. Increase collagen production, which helps regenerate the skin by causing wrinkles, blemishes and acne marks to dissimulate and, in some cases, even disappear.
2. It helps fight cellulite, because by regenerating the skin it allows the skin to resume its normal cycle and can combat the climate of cellulite through the stimulation of tissue microcirculation, allowing more oxygen to reach.
3. The effect of platelet-rich plasma(PRP) helps to tone muscles and make the skin regain its firmness, toughness and stay in place.
4. It promotes the natural production of elastin, a substance necessary for the skin to retain its elasticity and prevent the appearance of new folds.
5. It is a preventive and regenerative treatment, so it can be used by people from the age of 30 to avoid the first signs of aging.
6. If applied to the scalp, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) offers the benefit of stimulating healthy hair growth in cases of alopecia.
7. It is an outpatient treatment that lasts approximately 40 minutes and offers no side effects. After the session, the person can lead their life as normal.
8. It offers a healthier complexion, effect that is immediate after the first application.
PRP Treatment in Delhi :- F 36, Herbal Medicine and cupping therapy clinic, In front of Swagat Place Hotel, DB Gupta Market Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005. Ph 91-8287833547